Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I HAVE A WOLFGANG PUCK COUTER TOP ELECTRIC OVEN, MODEL,

Customer Question

I HAVE A WOLFGANG PUCK COUTER TOP ELECTRIC OVEN, MODEL, BDCOR010 THAT SUDDENLY STOPPED WOKING. I BELEIVE IT IS THE CONTROL BOARD THAT DIED. ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN GET A REPLACEMENT FOR THAT BOARD.
I HAVE LOOKED IN SEVERAL PLACES WITH NO LUCK. HOPE YOU CAN HELP.
GEORGE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
I believe there is only one place you will get this from and that is the manufacturer themselves
You should call them on
1-***-***-****
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob