Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Bosch essence nexxt machine just washed a load, next load in

Customer Question

Bosch essence nexxt machine just washed a load, next load in runs about a cup of water then stops, counter timer clicks down, but doesn't spin. what's your thoughts about this. no error codes
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm still waiting for some help and a deposit was made on my card. It's been two days since I posted my question. please advise asap.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like the machine may not be draining out properly. At the end of the last cycle, did all of the water pump out? Does it run a complete cycle if you unplug it to reset the electronics?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've done that unplugged and tried to restart the cycle. I finally just manually turned the drum and it worked so far. Will unplugging reset it or does it have longer memory? Were you able to find a manual for this machine?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Typically, it takes about an hour or so with it unplugged to discharge all of the components to reset the control. I can get a manual for it, yes. I will need the model number to confirm the correct one and then I can send you the correct screen for that.