Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool super capacity 465 oven set self clean.

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool super capacity 465 oven set self clean. It went through self clean motion. Then when it ended it started beeping. Won't stop beeping about every 2-3 minutes. Light on says door. Door won't open either. Help !!!!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door latch has failed and will likely need to be replaced. The model tag is behind the drawer, usually on the left side. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I couldn't wait any longer so I had someone come look at it. It took way too long for a reply especially when it was beeping every 2 to 3 minutes. I had to unplug stove. Couldn't cook at all. I don't think it is fair you charged my credit card 32.00 when it took 3-1/2 days to reply.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand and can send your deposit in for a refund. I have not received anything, just so you know. The site collects a deposit but nothing goes to me until you rate.