RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

We have a 9182 Norcold that is running fine but all the less

Customer Question

We have a 9182 Norcold that is running fine but all the less started flashing. Of course the troubleshooting guide said not owner serviceable. My husband is an electrician and can fix anything if we know where to start
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should have typed led lights
Expert:  RJ replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I am going to give you a service manual that should help your husband troubleshoot. It is really important to read the chart with the flashing lights as it is giving you a code, I figured it would be better for you to look, once you can verify the code it will step you through the troubleshooting.

Click HERE for the manual. IF you have any questions during the troubleshooting please let me know.... Robert

( IF you already have this manual please let me know which fault description you are getting)