Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

Bob I have the wrf736sdam and I need to get the drawer out

Customer Question

Hello Bob I have the wrf736sdam and I need to get the drawer out so that it will fit through the doorway , Please help! Lol
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave. You generally just remove the door. There are 2 screws at the top of the brackets and then it lifts off plastic studs. Getting it back on is a little tricky by way easier than pulling the rest out. Let me know if you have problems.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already took off the doors, I can't get to the screws because I can't get that too draw in freezer out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Top* draw in the freezer out

I thought your refrigerator was like the one in this video link. Is the top drawer in the way to get to these screws?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=removing+kitchenaid+bottom+freezer+freezer+door&FORM=VIRE5#view=detail&mid=360276BDAA3EB42E492D360276BDAA3EB42E492D