Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Sears Kenmore leaks water under crispers. How do I fix it?

Customer Question

sears Kenmore leaks water under crispers. How do I fix it ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Your defrost drain is plugged and not allowing the water to flow to the pan mounted down by the compressor. To access this drain to thaw and clear it, you will need to remove the rear wall from inside the freezer. Once it is out, the drain hole is under the aluminum evaporator coil, about in the middle. Do not use anything sharp, only hot water, to clear the drain.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Kelly >Just waiting to see that it worked. SP
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You bet, thank you!