Tech Michael
Tech Michael, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years exp. repairing all types of home appliances, Computer repair
11519491

I installed a new smart board on JVM1490BH 01 GE Spacemaker

Customer Question

I installed a new smart board on JVM1490BH 01 GE Spacemaker microwave oven. Plugged it in, and everything turned on. I set the clock and accidentally locked the control panel/smart board. I now have a number of questions.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tech Michael replied 1 year ago.

I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.

Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.

I'm here, what would you like to know;-)

Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Michael,Since I had not heard back for a long period of time, I hired a local technician, which is too bad since they were quite a bit more.Please return the charge you made and credit the charge card for the amount.Please confirm you will return the amount.No hard feelings.ThanksThanks,

Hi I will forward this to customer service. For some reason I didn't see this post until just a about an hour ago. Wish I would have gotten it sooner;-(

I am only an independent technician and I don't make the charges or have anything to do with billing, but they are good with this so I'm sure they will credit you for this. In any case I'm happy you go this all worked out.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and have a wonderful day.

Tech Michael

Please allow a couple of days for the credit to reflect;-)

I know it takes a bit of time.

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey MikeDo you have a tracking/control number I can use to reference the order?

Hi unfortunately no they don't provide me any of that. I have been with the company for over 7 years and they are very good with this as we have an A+ rating with the BBB;-)

I know from past experience that they always issue credit where due so no worries there. It just takes a few days in most cases.

I hope that helps?

Have a great day!

Tech Michael