Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I have an LG TROMM WM2277HS. THE WATER ISNT FLOWING THROUGH

Customer Question

Hi ,
i have an LG TROMM WM2277HS. THE WATER ISNT FLOWING THROUGH THE SOAP TRAY.
any ideas on what the problem is ? i cleaned the filter out . My email is***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

This is a problem with your electronic water valve assembly. There are 3 solenoids on the cold water valve and the ont that opens to put water through the soap dispenser is not opening so it will need to be replaced. The 3 solenoids are all part of the single valve assembly so you must replace the entire cold water valve which is the part your cold water hose from your house connects to on the back of the washer.

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or have any other questions. Thanks!