Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

While cleaning the refrigerator, I took the crisper shelves

Customer Question

while cleaning the refrigerator, I took the crisper shelves out in the lower part of the refrigerator. I have a white piece of trim 28" wide that I cannot figure out where it goes. It is wider than the crispers so you would think it would go on the outside of the crisper but it does not seem to fit and I can not remember where it goes. The refrigerator is a 2005 model with freezer on the top. Any thoughts? there are not descriptions in the owner manual of what the shelving looks like. Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That is probably a shield that goes along the back of the frame/shelf to help seal the drawers or to prevent food from dropping behind them. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?