RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

I have a 2003 Norcold N822. Just this weekend it started not

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Norcold N822. Just this weekend it started not functioning in Propane mode. When set after about 15 seconds I get error F code. Not having proper tools any suggestions as to how I can get operating ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Without having any tools it might be hard to get this going.... What I would do is blow out the burner tube really good sometimes debris or bugs can get into the burner tube and you might not get flame. next make sure the electrode over the burner tube is about 1/8" over that tube. IF you can pull the gas orifice I would soak it in alcohol, go to the LP tank and shut the valve, slowly open the valve back up, sometimes if the valve is opened to fast the regulator can lock up and you might not get the proper pressure. I will include a service manual for you so you can look and check what you can. Below is a link for you copy and paste that into your browser, the manual should help. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating it is the only way I get credit.... Robert
Link...
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ncoldnnewnseries.pdf