Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Miele Microwave M8260-2 shows error code 223. Pushing

Customer Question

Miele Microwave M8260-2 shows error code 223. Pushing buttons does not do anything. Can't turn on or off. How to fix?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This error number is ***** listed as a genuine fault code.
Lets try to reset it
Turn off the power to the MW for at least 30 minutes
Then turn it back on and try to set the time
This may reset the panel
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to pay $39 just so you can tell me to turn the microwave off and on again. I knew that already. I need to get technician in because I can't reach the on/off switch at power point.