Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Where is the defrost drain located ona LG Model # LRSC 26925

Customer Question

where is the defrost drain located ona LG Model # ***** 26925 TT frodage .I have contimuous leaks that now
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The defrost drain is located behind the back panel inside the freezer. If you remove everything out of the freezer and remove the lower back panel inside the freezer, you'll see a drain hole directly in the center below the silver evaporator coils.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have water contionuously leaking from the bottom of the fridge,I read deforsating the dain could help,What' s thheest way to do that?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

That will NOT fix your problem if it's leaking in the refrigerator section. There is no defrost drain in the refrigerator. If you're getting water in the refrigerator that means that your water reservoir against the back wall behind the crisper drawers is leaking and would need to be replaced.

If it's leaking in the freezer, then what I told you before about the defrost drain is correct.