Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have an LG refrigerator model Lrdn22711. It has an custom

Customer Question

We have an LG refrigerator model Lrdn22711. It has an custom cube automatic ice maker. Yhe manual for the frig is written for six models and it shows the automatic ice maker. We need to get the part number for this. Do you want the other model numbers featured on the manual? We think that the prior owners acquired the automatic ice maker after purchasing the refrigerator.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about the delay, it's difficult to look up accessory parts that don't come with the machine originally when the unit isn't new. The part number for the icemaker you need is AEQ72909603 and below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for icemaker

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not confident that it is correct icemaker
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

That is the icemaker listed for your model number if you were to add an icemaker so I'm not sure why you have doubts.