Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Product: Samsung Front Loading Drier (with steam) Age of

Customer Question

Product: Samsung Front Loading Drier (with steam)
Age of unit: 3 years
Nature of problem: On-Off switch malfunction:
First sign of trouble was a slow response of On-Off switch; it took a dozen attempt to put the machine "On". Now the machine does not go "Off". 2 seconds after switching off the control panels lights up and stays on all the time. Otherwise the dryer works.
Aside from being extremely annoyed I am concerned that this may be posing a fire hazard.
Please suggest a remedy.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The problem lies with the user interface control, it will probably need to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model No: DV339AEW/XAC
Serial No: Y05P54BSB00055ANow the on-off switch does not work at all.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE