Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a duet Model GHW9400PW2, SN CST0109487, I had the

Customer Question

I have a duet Model GHW9400PW2, SN CST0109487, I had the machine washing my clothes for a few minutes - pushed Pause Cancel to add another garment - door unlocked, I added the garment, shut the door and puched Hold to start - it will do nothing. The add a garment is lite and wash is lite - shows 37 blinking. What do I do to get the machine to continue?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you're not getting an error code, then it sounds like your washer just thinks that the door hasn't shut again to start the cycle. Try to unplug the washer for 5 minutes to reset the electronics. If that doesn't work and you can't reset the cycle and start a new cycle, your door latch would just need to be replaced because it doesn't think the door is shut.