Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a electric bosh dryer 500 series flashing the lint

Customer Question

I have a electric bosh dryer 500 series flashing the lint filter and start bottom won't start replace both sensor still doing the same thing won't start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I am not sure what sensor you replaced, but the thermistor that monitors the exhaust temperature is the part that would cause that light to go on. That sensor works on resistance, so if there is a connection issue or the wiring has problems between the control and the thermistor, it can have problems. Also, the main control not reading the thermistor correctly will cause the light to go on. Do you have a meter that you can test the resistance of the exhaust thermistor with at the control?