Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

F12 error on Frigidaire newer oven. Turned off power min.

Customer Question

F12 error on Frigidaire newer oven. Turned off power for 5 min.
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

F12 means that the logic in your display board is corrupted. If you turned the power off for 5 minutes and that didn't reset the issue, there is nothing you can do but replace the display board to resolve this issue. Now depending on the exact age of the oven, if it's less than 1 year old warranty will come out and replace the part at no charge. If it's over 1 year old, you'll need to order and replace the display board because it has failed I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?