RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

Nor cold modelblanking five times every three minutes what's

Customer Question

Nor cold model(###) ###-####blanking five times every three minutes what's my problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert

The blinking 5 times means no cooling detected by the controls, pretty much the fridge is locked out until the code is cleared. The code can come up for a high temp. condition however low DC voltage can also cause it to trip. You would need to reset the circuit board with a jumper wire and it will depend on the style of board you have. IF the code comes back then you will need to have it looked at as the cooling unit might be at fault. Click HERE and HERE for the resets... Hope this helps some. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating.... Robert