Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

My more side by side handle is coming off- model

Customer Question

My ken more side by side handle is coming off- model 106.55522400- the bottom has separated from the door- how do I reattach it?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel request as I found out how to remove handle and have fixed the problem
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you have to pull down to get it off. You have to line up the piece on the inside and slide it up until it snaps into place. You can see in the link below. Click Here For Link

We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I so appreciate your response, however I followed up stating I had figured out how to do it

Ah, I see. Just saw that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you anyway

You're most welcome.