Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Miele excella Series dishwasher. I have noticed the

Customer Question

Hi
I have a Miele excella Series dishwasher. I have noticed the last few times I have run the dishwasher there is water left in the bottom of the dishwasher. A significant amount. I am not getting any codes of a problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is either with the drainage or the water inlet valve may be seeping. Is the water left directly after a wash or you just notice it when you open the dishwasher a while after the cycle ends? Typically, drainage issues are signaled by an error code. Is the water clean that is left in the tub? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?