Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an 06 electrofreeze 88cmt. the machine works great on

Customer Question

I have an 06 electrofreeze 88cmt. the machine works great on initial start up for about an hour. Then goes milky so u put it on night mode for an hour or so. Then switch to day mode and bingo works good for an hour again. please help!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like the compressor is getting hot and shutting off until it cools. Can you hear the fans running when the unit is working correctly? The fans are shown at the URL below.
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/electro-freeze-88tncmt-soft-serve-twist-freezer-parts-c-197478_197479_197487.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the fans are running.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If you let it run after it stops cooling, will it start again by itself or do you have to set it to night and back to day?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have to set it from night back to day
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I suspect the controller is having issues. However, I have not ever seen that and would hate to tell you to replace it and be incorrect, that control is not cheap. I am going to open your question for others to see in case another has more experience with this machine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok sounds good