Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Dish washer not draining water out-Dishwasher Frigidaire

Customer Question

Dish washer not draining water out-Dishwasher Frigidaire model #
BGHD2433KF1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Ok so, I'm going to assume you haven't replaced the garbage disposal recently so if you did and the problem resulted afterwards please speak up. If the drain line is clear and the filters are clear, there is only one thing that can stop the water flow and that's the drain pump itself. The drain pump is mounted underneath of the unit and it clips/twists into the side of the plastic sump below the tub. First, make sure you are getting 120V to the drain pump. If you are then you need to remove the drain pump and see if anything is jamming the pump itself. If you don't find anything jamming it then you need to replace the pump. Below is a link to the drain pump for your dishwasher.

CLICK HERE for drain pump

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?