Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I turn off door locked button

Customer Question

how do I turn off door locked button
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? What kind of appliance is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whirlpool washer frontloading automatic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
W10554129C
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK that number you have listed is actually a part number. The model number is ***** located inside the door way on these front-load units so that would be why you can't see the model number. If the don't won't unlock, you'll need to manually unlock it. You need to pull the washer forward and remove the screws coming in from the back of the top panel. The top panel will then pull straight back, up, and off. There is a plastic tab hanging from the bottom of the latch assembly. You need to unplug the washer and pull down on that plastic tab to manually unlock the door.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/6c884-reset-washer-door-mct-maxima-locked.html#ixzz3hxZ1yMZ2

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?