Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Where is the location of the cubed/crushed ice solenoid on a

Customer Question

Where is the location of the cubed/crushed ice solenoid on a Frigidaire Model FRS26R4AW0?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you pull the ice bucket out of the freezer, you'll see a metal rod that runs along the bottom of the bucket. This rod goes through a hole in the back panel inside the freezer. Just above this hole is the crushed ice solenoid. That means you'll need to remove the ice bucket as well as remove the screws going into the back panel behind the ice bucket so you can remove that back panel. This will give you access to the crushed ice solenoid.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?