Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a duet front load model #WFW8300SW03 washer f21,f34,

Customer Question

hey John
my name is Willy
I have a duet front load model #WFW8300SW03 washer
f21,f34, SD, f01
Pump is good, lines are clear filter clean.
it makes one load complete cycle, than when second wash is started, the F's start appearing.
I manually drain tank thru pump filter to complete cycle.
always stops on rinse/spin or drain spin.
ordered a new water level pressure switch and will install it tomorrow. Pump also seems quite hot now.
What else could it be or could I do?
thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So the pressure switch could cause some of these issues, but usually the pressure switch isn't the problem. The only thing that can cause the F01 is the main control board also known as the CCU. The main control board is part number W10525351 and below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for control board

This is the only part that would cause all of your errors so unless you have 2 issues, the board is going to be your faulty part you'd want to order and replace. It's mounted to the right side panel above the tub and can be seen if you remove the top panel of the washer.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?