Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I Have a Vissani 9.9 cubic foot refrigerator with the

Customer Question

I Have a Vissani 9.9 cubic foot refrigerator with the temperature control lights inside the refrigerator blinking. and it is not coming on. It has power to the unit and I unplugged it and waited around a hour then pluged it back up. no change.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like it could be a bad main board.
Can you tell me how old this is, and did the unit just thaw itself, or had you had it turned off to defrost it?
Thanks
Rob