Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We're look at the justanswer website as to why my Bosch

Customer Question

We're look at the justanswer website as to why my Bosch Nexxt 500 lint light stays on and dryer won't start. We've cleaned lint filter thoroughly and the hose that goes out from the back of the dryer...the lint filter light is off now but machine will still not turn on. The display is working and there is a tick sound and then nothing. Suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you can hear the control ticking and the dryer will not start, the issue is likely to be with the door switch. It will not start if the door switch shows open. Do you hear the switch click when you press in and out on the door switch? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?