Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My GE Profile French door refrig will not hold temp and

Customer Question

Hi John, my GE Profile French door refrig will not hold temp and therefore it is not making the appropriate amount of ice. How do I set temp. Holding the temp button for three seconds does not work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The temperature adjust buttons will change to set the temperature but then automatically revert back to the actual temperature being displayed. I suspect you may have an air flow issue. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?