Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Samsung dishwasher model DW80F600UTS has no power and the

Customer Question

my Samsung dishwasher model DW80F600UTS has no power and the breaker is fine and I didn't see where there would be a fuse. What else could this be ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So you are correct, there is no fuse that would cut power to the dishwasher. You'll need to check the junction box below the dishwasher to confirm that there is power getting to the dishwasher from the power cord as well as no wires being shorted out going to the junction box. If that all checks good, you'd need to order and replace the main control board on the dishwasher because it has just failed. Below is a link to the main control board you'd need to order and replace for your dishwasher.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?