Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I bought a Euro pro 1750 psi pressure washer a few years

Customer Question

I bought a Euro pro 1750 psi pressure washer a few years ago. My manual got wet in the rain and the pages stuck together and I do not have any thing to guide me in assembly for use and/or determining all the parts. Can you provide a copy or tell me where
I can get a copy of the manual?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
If you are still looking for this manual, please let me know as I have a copy and can upload it to you
Thanks
Rob