Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am trying to replace the broil igniter on my DCS RGS-305

Customer Question

I am trying to replace the broil igniter on my DCS RGS-305 range. When I removed the old igniter, I pulled the wires all the way off the connecting nut (which is behind the stove somewhere). How do I access that connection. It looks to be somewhere behind the convection fan assembly, but I am not sure.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! You will probably need to pull the range out to access the panels in the back. I believe there is an access panel that comes off that model. Fisher Paykel bought DCS and they have little DCS information available any more, so I am going by memory.