Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a edo 210 and the control buttons that activate

Customer Question

I have a edo 210 and the control buttons that activate minute timer, rosta spit food sensor, etc do not work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Little information is available on that product, but there is a common cause of this type of issue. Moisture gets in the switch pads and can cause failure. Use a hair dryer to heat the buttons until pretty warm (breaker off) while rubbing firmly over each button several times. Does the behavior change when power is restored?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow I waited 3 days for that?There is zero moisture in CA during the summer. You did not know where I was.When I started I did not know I was not talking to a live person.I was really looking for take it apart and install a new pad if one exists.