Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My LG Re-frig Model # LFX31925ST is giving me a Error

Customer Question

My LG Re-frig Model # ***** is giving me a Error "ErIF".
The control panel is locked so I don't know what the temp status is. The freezer is not working properly; food is thawing & water is accumulating on the bottom of the freezer draw. Also, hear a rattling fan noise. Any Ideas??
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that there is an error with the fan that assists with the ice maker. It may be an issue with the fan itself (possibly making the noise as well), the control board or a connection issue. Is that fan noise coming from the freezer section?