John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE Monogram ZIRS36NMHRH and I have had continued

Customer Question

I have a GE Monogram ZIRS36NMHRH and I have had continued problems with the evaporator coil freezing up. The original problem began because of a plugged drain. After getting the drain clear I am still having trouble with the coil freezing up. It doesn't seem to defrost. What do you suggest?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

You will need and know how to use a voltmeter to test a few parts in order to know what has failed. Post back if you can.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a volt meter and I know how to use it.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

I will contact you tomorrow with what to check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My original question that you never got back to me on like you indicated!
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
I am making you an offer for the call you want. My internet was out for most of the day yesterday. I will be available to do this later today if you accept.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not agreeing to spend another cent since you have not provided me with the original service that I have already paid for. I don't know what kind of a game you are playing but I'm not interested. Either answer my question to my satisfaction or credit me back my original payment!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have not received a statisfactory response from you. I want you to issue me a credit on my credit card or I will refuse to pay your bill when I receive it.