Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore Gas oven model number3301. I am replacing

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Gas oven model number(###) ###-####3301. I am replacing the igniter. I have removed the old igniter and I cant get acces to the wires to splice the two together.
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So there isn't really an access panel on the back, but the entire sheet metal panel on the back of the oven removes. You must remove all the screws around the border of the entire back sheet metal panel and remove the back sheet metal panel in order to gain access to the wires coming from the igniter so that you can splice them together.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?