Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenmore H a 3T steam washer front load noticed

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore H a 3T steam washer front load noticed about four weeks ago that the Bello is leaking where the soap dispensers into the tub. I am a member of four or five different free forums that help me absolutely free not like this and everyone of them told me not to pay over $50 or so for this part however I cannot get a website for where they are finding this part I was actually told it was $32 for the big gray seal that is located right behind the door on the front load washer I keep finding this part for one to $200 that is a long ways from $32 plus shipping I was just wondering is there any suggestion of website or any suggestions at all you can give me to help me find this part at a affordable price for a single female homeowner who work 60+ hours a week just to maintain the bills and I'm sitting here praying now that this does not cost me too much money to ask the simple question and that I actually get some help and don't have to fight with the moneyback guarantee to get my money back for no more information than I already know I already know how to install that I already know all about that and feel very comfortable doing so I do have a Mail on standby just to help me with the heavy front part of the washer when it is time just so you know for the last four or five weeks now I have been using bone dry Shamie's like you drive a car with to catch and hold what little water is actually leaking before it gets on any wires or harnesses and causes further damage so I'm doing everything I can possible to keep this washer machine dry while having to continue to wash clothes I have no choice
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That bellow has never been that inexpensive. The most inexpensive I have found is below.

CLICK HERE

I see a few on Amazon, but cannot comment on those companies and the warranty.

CLICK HERE