Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

Iam trying to unlock the oven. The instructions said Repeat

Customer Question

Iam trying to unlock the oven. The instructions said Repeat to unlock and remove "Loc from the display. I did all of this. but how do I remove then Loc from display?
R. XXXXXXXXXXx
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave. Is the oven door locked or just the control? I assume it is just the control? Press and hold the Start/Enter pad for 5 seconds. Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dave, I was able to remove the lock by holding the start pad down for a few minutes, butm then oven did not heat. I guess I'll have to get a repair man.

You are part way there now. Does it let you set the oven temp? Make sure you are not in a delay cook. You gave several model numbers so I can be sure if you have a single or double oven. If it is a double does either oven work? If it won't bake or broil it still may be a setting problem.