Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Magic Chef ice maker is 7 months old and it won't quit

Customer Question

My Magic Chef ice maker is 7 months old and it won't quit making ice after it's full. It just keeps making and stacks up in the basket. I have to shut it off every time this happens. Can you help me
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is a sensor that should be telling the unit to stop making ice. That sensor has likely failed and is available below.
http://mcappliance.com/ice-sensor-r0614030500.html