Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Bosch Dishwasher SHX43C05UC/38 runs a time, not cleaning

Customer Question

My Bosch Dishwasher SHX43C05UC/38 runs a long time, not cleaning dishes well, doesn't drain completely and smells kinda bad. Ive checked the filters, checked the impeller, not stuck or broke, ive pulled out the backflow prevention. What else could it be?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't need a call back if someone replies soon.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is a very common failure to have the heater relay connection on the main control to fail. Are you able to remove the screws from the inner door to separate the console to get a look at the control board for obvious issues?