Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

Just plugged a new duet whirlpool washer in my wife did not

Customer Question

hi just plugged a new duet whirlpool washer in my wife did not turn the water taps on it is the first time that we are using it we now have a locked machine with door lock led flashing and making a humming sound
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave. How long did you let it running and humming?

In hopes that you get to read this I will give you more information. If you turned it off or unplugged it before it ran for 19 minutes it did not rest. The control is made to require a 8-10 minute pump out cycle after either a power outage or water being off. That should take care of it but let me know.
Do you still need help?