Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Bosch HBL 755A UC double oven that stops operating

Customer Question

We have a Bosch HBL 755A UC double oven that stops operating usually when we have guests for dinner and need it the most. Also the upper door droops to the right. The latter problem was fixed by a repairman at a cost of $300.00 but the fix only lasted a year. The unexpected shutoff issue can be resolved temporarily by pulling the circuit breaker and waiting but we would like a permanent fix. Can you help and how much will it cost?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If resetting the breaker restores operation, the problem is related to the electronics. When it shuts down, what exactly happens? Does it go totally dead?