Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means the air flow has diminished and the air filter needs to be cleaned.
1. Power down the air conditioner
using the "power" button on the front panel.
2. Unplug the air conditioner from the wall socket.
3. Hold the front panel "power" button down and plug the air
conditioner in. Continue to hold the power button down as the machine
goes through a brief test sequence (fan & compressor each come on
briefly, etc). There is a "beep" sound at the end of the test sequence, and the machine will be off. At this point, you can release the power button.
4. Unplug the air conditioner.
5. Plug the air conditioner back in.
That should reset the E1 error.