Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My in wall bosh coffe machine is stuck in cleaning mode. it

Customer Question

my in wall bosh coffe machine is stuck in cleaning mode. it keeps saying clean the trays and will not go forward with the cleaning process. i have shut the breaker and that did not reset it any ideas
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is likely a sensor that is having issues or the main control may be experiencing a fault. If you left the breaker off for at least 4 hours, that should have reset the control if it is able to be reset. If not, you may try power off for that long. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?