Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The door on my Neptune washer is locked and won't open,

Customer Question

The door on my Neptune washer is locked and won't open, we've let it rest over night with no success, clothes are locked inside, what can I do to get it started?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Either the door lock assembly is faulty or the water has not drained from the machine. Since you are getting a Door Error, I suspect the door lock is probably faulty. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?