MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have had the water line disconnected one year but have

Customer Question

I have had the water line disconnected for over one year but have recently had it repaired. It is now leaking out of the light cover and the rear of the box to the left of the light. How can I stop this leaking? I have recently replaced the filter as well and have had the proper filter assigned by Lowes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

You have a leak in the tubing or the water filter base is faulty. You will need to access the area and see what needs to be done as a leak can be anywhere up there. If a line is split then a coupling may be able to placed on it to stop the leak. I am not there- you must do the investigative work here. If this cannot be done by you then you have no choice but to call for service.