MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Barry, I have a WRF736SDAM10 Whirlpool Fridge/Freezer. I have water coming from underneat

Customer Question

Barry, I have a WRF736SDAM10 Whirlpool Fridge/Freezer. I have water coming from underneath the unit. The drain pan is not cracked and the drain valve is not clogged.
It seems that when the Ice Maker fills up with water to make Ice is when the water comes out. Where could the leak be coming from and how do I fix it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
There will be a leak in the water line that leads to the icemaker fill spout. You will simply need to either replace the line or put a coupling over the split in it. Only you can see exactly what and where the problem is, not me, so investigate this accordingly and you can fix it as nothing is hidden from view.