John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a kitchen aid dishwasher. Inside of door has #BLW691203.

Customer Question

I have a kitchen aid dishwasher. Inside of door has #BLW691203. It will not start cycle. I will set cycle, it just sits there for about 30 seconds then goes to cancel/drain then does nothing. Dishwasher is only a couple years old.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And BLW691203 is not a Kitchen -Aid model number ,if you open the door it should be on the right side of the tank face frame.