MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have an upright Frigidaire freezer.....model #$ LFFH21F7HWH.

Customer Question

I have an upright Frigidaire freezer.....model #$ LFFH21F7HWH. The temp display has shown 10 degrees since I purchased the unit some two years ago...approx. I just discover the displace in a flashing mode and food is thawing. I have unplugged the freezer hoping it would reset but to no avail. I also cant seem to reset using the display functions. The unit is flashing O OF FF and nothing I have done changes this.
How can I reset and get the unit running?
Thanks,
Alan ***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.
There is no reset here as the control has failed. You will need to replace it. The control snaps into place, so you need to yank out the old one and then press in the new. There is no need to be careful when removing the old control- it will break apart.