John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We just had a power outage in my neighborhood & now theplower

Customer Question

We just had a power outage in my neighborhood & now theplower is back on but my husband is out of town and I don't know how to reset the refrigerator so the frozen foods stay frosen & the refrigerator stays cold. Can you tell me how to do that?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question relates to my refrigerator and I need an answer right away. If I can't get an answer within an hour, I will be able to contact my husband (he's out of town) and he knows the answer. soolease cancel this order I you can't respond by 9:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Hi, what is the model number of the refrigerator? The model number is ***** a sticker inside the refrigerator section. Thank you