Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Tyler, the lights one Bosch don't illuminate. I checked

Customer Question

Hi Tyler, the lights one Bosch don't illuminate. I checked the fuse and everything is ok. Is there a way to check if washer is getting power or is control panel is fried? Thx-Mike
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you have no signs of life, pull the dishwasher out and follow the power cord going into the control board below the tub on the right side of the dishwasher. This plug often doesn't get clipped in properly form the factory and then it unclips and cuts power to the dishwasher. If Make sure it's securely plugged in and if so, that main control board on the right side under the tub will need to be ordered and replaced because it has shorted out I'm sorry to say.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?